EXTENDED ABSTRACT PREPARATION GUIDELINES
Expanded Abstracts should be written in English and prepared in accordance with the formatting standards detailed in the GSC2018 TEMPLATE, in Word® or compatible format, and sent exclusively by this site to the sublink SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT. To ensure proper formatting, we recommend using the styles included in the template. The author can choose the oral presentation or poster, and it is up to the Technical-Scientific Committee to select the works that will be presented orally.
As the World of Stone encompasses a wide range of specialties, which is why the technical program of the GSC2018 will focus on one central topic on each of the three days – Architecture – Technology – Sustainability. The best technical papers on each of these three topics will be awarded by the organizers.
- Only abstracts in the English language will be reviewed.
- Submitted abstracts should not have been published in any other journals and/or online publications, nor presented at any previous international congresses.
- The Extended Abstracts will be evaluated by the Technical-Scientific Committee with regard to their technical and scientific merit and the written standard required. It is recommended to proofread and edit carefully the abstract before sending it.
- The authors could receive reviewers’ suggestions for improvement or questions. Final acceptance will depend on authors’ feedback. Once accepted, they will be published in the Congress Proceedings.
- The presenting author (both for oral and poster presentations), must be identified when submitting the abstract.
- There is no limit on the number of extended abstracts submitted by the same author as co-author; however, an author may only appear as presenting author on two (2) abstract submissions. In the same way, each author will only be allowed to present up to two (2) works during the congress.
- Presenting authors must be registered in the Congress and commit to present the paper on the day and time determined by the event organization.
- The authors must fill in the AUTHORIZATION FORM for publication of the Extended Abstracts in the Congress Proceedings and send it, duly signed, in .pdf format to the e-mail email@example.com.